Amanda M. Rochow
Amanda M. Rochow is a graduate of Oklahoma City University School of Law. She was an Editor for the Law Review and interned with the Honorable Robin J. Cauthron, then Chief Judge of the Western District of Oklahoma. Upon moving to New Jersey, she clerked for the Honorable Bette E. Uhrmacher, P.J.S.C., retired.
Since clerking, Amanda has worked for both private firms handling defense litigation as outside counsel and worked in-house for almost 10 years, handling files from inception through trial and appeal. Amanda’s career has been dedicated to litigating insurance coverage issues, home owners and auto negligence actions and arbitrating personal injury protection benefit actions. She serves as an arbitrator in Essex and Somerset Vicinage. She is active in the New Jersey Defense Association and serves on the Insurance Defense Special Committee with the State Bar Association.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D. 2005
- Saint Louis University, B.A. 2002
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of N.J.
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- Somerset County Bar Association
- New Jersey Defense Association