Bruno K. Brunini
- Elected Member, East Hanover Board of Education, 2008 – 2015
- Chairman of the Personnel Committee
- Member of the Negotiations, Education, Finance, Policy, Public Relations and Technology Committees
- President and Chairman of East Hanover Education Foundation
- Chairman of Daniel J. Sansone Memorial Scholarship Committee
- Judge, Seton Hall University School of Law Appellate Advocacy Moot Court, Fall 2010
- Elected Republican County Committeeman from District 1 for the Township of East Hanover 2008-2016.
- Elected Vice-Chairman of the East Hanover Republican Party, 2010-2016.
- East Hanover Republican Representative to the Morris County Republican Clubs’ Alliance.
- Member of the East Hanover Planning & Zoning Board 2007-2008
- 7 years as Senior Litigation Counsel/Associate General Counsel for a Fortune 500 company
- 7 years as Staff Counsel for State Farm Insurance Company, Selective Insurance Company and GEICO
- Graduate of William J. Brennan Inn of Court
- Juris Doctor, Seton Hall Law School
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Magnum Cum Laude – Seton Hall University
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- State of New York
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York Bar Association