Michael W. Cartelli
A graduate of Seton Hall University School of Law, Mr. Cartelli has over 20 years experience in Insurance, Products Liability and Premises Liability matters. Mr. Cartelli served as a law clerk for the Honorable Richard S. Rebeck, J.S.C. He joined Tango, Dickinson, Lorenzo, McDermott & McGee in September of 2000, and has extensive experience in areas of practice such as, Insurance Coverage Matters, Premises Liability, Automobile Negligence and Products Liability.
Mr. Cartelli is a member of the New Jersey Bar and the New York Bar and is admitted to practice in the District of New Jersey and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- J.D. -Seton Hall Univ School of Law – 1999
- B.A. -Montclair State Univ – 1996
- New Jersey – 1999
- New York – 2000
- U.S. District Court, District of NJ – 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit – 2003
- Coverage and Insurance Contract Matters
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Automobile Negligence
- Construction Liability
- Municipal Liability under Title 59
- Civil Rights Defense under Section 1983 of the United States Code