Richard M. Tango
Richard M. Tango devotes much of his practice to the defense of commercial premises, auto and homeowner liability claims. The premises and homeowner matters include fall downs, negligent security claims and assaults which result in severe brain injuries and complex fractures. He has handled several hundred of these lawsuits to successful conclusion.
The premises liability claims are often complex matters requiring protracted litigation and require the employment of a wide variety of liability and damages experts. Rick’s extensive experience in these cases has allowed him to team with experts to create a
novel approach in defense of these cases. The auto cases include wrongful death and other severe injuries.
Rick joined Tango, Dickinson, Lorenzo, McDermott & McGee as a law clerk in 1983, was admitted to the bar in 1984 and became an equity partner in 1991. He also spends significant time to the management of the business of the law firm.
- Seton Hall University; B.S. 1980
- Vermont Law School; J.D. 1983
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- New Jersey Defense Attorney
- General Liability
- Automobile Liability Defense
- Public Entity Liability & Civil Rights